Monday, October 1, 2007

vexed

can someone tell me whats happening in my life.

i still feel so aimless,useless,listless.

alot may think i come from a well off family but seriously i do have financial problems. maybe to pple out there, its not but to me it is..

i feel like tellin my dad to just sell away my car..

i feel like working and not study anymore..(at least i get paid rather den allowance)

i feel like i'm spending so little yet i always end up with nt enuff money..

and i'm owing pple money now.. and i dun wan to touch my other acc. cos i already did for 2.5k already..

my dad always ask if i got enuff money and i always say yes even when i'm left with 2bucks in my wallet.. tts it.. my car petrol is pumped by 10buck 10buck each time. so does my cashcard. i cant remember when was the last time my car had a full tank of petrol or my cashcard doesn't stop beeping asking me to top up.

and proj is due next fri.. and its not finished yet.. there's a test this fri and i haven study for it yet.. and exam is like 24days more.. and i haven even start muggin yet..

oh i am so vexed..i know i plan my schedule well but i'm still very vexed.. i guess for the next few days i will be home trying to finish my proj and study for the test.. i dun wan to fail.. i even tell myself i wanna do well.. but i dunno hw or where or when to start..

i'm just like a totally lost person sitting in the middle of no where even though i know i have to move..

where's my motivation?

where's the special thing in my life?

i'm so vexed..

my frens ask me to go for a long holiday.. but hw? do i have the moeny and time? NO!

sighx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter