Sunday, July 15, 2007

its zheng my car day..

What a day... tired.. hmm before updating what happened today.. lets talk about what has been happening the past 1 week..

hmm actually nothing.. work and work and work.. oh yah wed did went mambo.. was ok i guess.. as usual.. nothing much special already lolx..

alright lets talk about what happened today.. morning went paya ubin do my car.. change a set of new avanti racing 15" rims.. was thinking of changing to 16" but den wait car no power.. so still stick with 15" cost around 600+++ with bridgestone new tires.. lolx.. got alot of discount on the wheels.. shld haven been 700++

oh well.. loved my rims now.. sleak.. nice..

went off to get a drop in filter.. fix it up quite nicely.. cost me 90++.. which actually cost 100+

lolx..

after that went to a secret place.. got my under bar.. struct bar no stock.. but oh well.. got 19% discount total for those 2 stuff..

wanted to change my signal light bulbs but no stock.. have to wait till next week..
after tt went to wash car. den went down simpang before goin airport to fetch Meiling with ym and yx..
after that went AMK cos ym's bro car cannot start.. must go kick start.. after that went back hougang eat porridge before washing car again..

crazy over my car now.. den pump petrol and i'm home.. since no gf.. might as well show my tending loving car to my car lolx..

monday or tue gonna fix my bars, wed is sis's wedding, thursday morning get spring lower my car, sat go for alignment and maybe do some vs wiring.. termalstat gonna change, and maybe try to figure out how to do the air cooler.. hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter